We need to use your personal data to make your experience better. To comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, we need to ask for your consent before using your personal data.
"End-of-year holidays" cruise - Riviera Tour
The Covid certificate is mandatory for the reservation of this product. It must be presented at the entrance of the restaurant with a valid form of identification.
Welcome aboard your gourmet cruise with Café Léman! When the year comes to an end, we all want to get together, with family or friends, for a delicious feast, as tradition dictates. This year, bring a little magic and originality to your reunion by inviting your loved ones to share this festive moment aboard one of our boats. Winter landscapes, a lake atmosphere and a festive menu will ensure a unique experience !
Catering prices (excluding transport and drinks)
Festive menu : CHF 68.-
Children menu (6-16 ans) : CHF 16.-
The price below includes the cruise and the meal choice (drinks not included).
Between lake and mountain, the Riviera is the Swiss landscape par excellence. Come and admire it from the water! Its rocky and green hillsides seem to plunge from heights to stop right at the charming villages bordering the Haut-Lac. Just after Montreux, the Château de Chillon dominates the waves as the Dents du Midi rise up in the distance. A few more metres and you are next to the Île de Peilz and the nature preserve of the Grangettes. An essential escapade !
- Le Bouveret : departure at 11:05 and arrival at 13:05
- St-Gingolph : departure at 11:18 and arrival at 13:18
- Vevey-Marché : departure at 11:45 and arrival at 13:45
- Vevey-la-Tour : departure at 11:50 and arrival at 13:50
- Clarens : departure at 12:05 and arrival at 14:05
- Montreux : departure at 12:20 and arrival at 14:12
- Territet : departure at 12:27 and arrival at 14:27
- Chillon : departure at 12:35 and arrival at 14:35
- Villeneuve : departure at 12:43 and arrival at 14:43
- Le Bouveret : departure at 13:05 and arrival at 15:05
- Sunday and public holidays from 12.12.2021 to 02.01.2022