We need to use your personal data to make your experience better. To comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, we need to ask for your consent before using your personal data.
Wine tasting on Deck
Warning, until September 4th 2022, the boat SAVOIE is replaced by the RHÔNE on this cruise.
From September 5th to October 16th 2022, the boat SAVOIE is replaced by the VEVEY on this cruise.
Come aboard and savour the beauty of a unique panorama while tasting a selection of wines from the region. A magical moment to share on deck that will enrich your cruise !
The price below includes the 1st class cruise and a wine tasting formula "Petit Lac". The extra fee for the other formulas (Grand Lac or Haut Lac) should be paid directly on board.
Make your great escape from the city and set off to explore all the beauties of the banks of Lake Geneva. On board the "SAVOIE", you will be able to admire the parks, the magnificent villas, the monuments and the Palais des Nations that border the Petit-Lac.
- Departure from Geneva Jardin Anglais at 15:35
- Departure from Geneva Pâquis at 15:40
- Via Corsier, Anières, Hermance, Coppet and Versoix
- Return at Geneva Pâquis at 17:30
- Return at Geneva Jardin Anglais at 17:35
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays from 15.04.2022 to 18.06.2022 and from 05.09.2022 to 16.10.2022
- Everyday from 19.06.2022 to 04.09.2022