Lunch on the lake
Welcome aboard your gourmet cruise with Fine Fourchette! Enjoy a unique experience with our restaurateur who will use his know-how to give you a true culinary experience by showcasing regional products. Enjoy a delicious meal while taking in the stunning views. Bon appétit!
Catering prices (excluding transport and drinks)
"Echo du Marché" plate : CHF 27.-
3 course menu : CHF 55.-
Single tariff for the children menu (6-11 years old) : CHF 18.-
30% discount on transport!
The fares below include the price of transport including the 30% discount and the type of catering chosen (drinks not included). Once on board, the amount paid for catering can be used for our other à la carte offers.
Enjoy the breathtaking vista of Europe's largest lake facing Mont-Blanc, Europe's highest peak! You will be sailing along the Alps to discover the Grand-Lac, the region where Lake Geneva reaches its greatest width of nearly 14 kilometres, giving you a real feeling of the open sea! Depending on your departure point, you will sail along the vineyards of the Côte and its castles as well as the Jura mountain range, you will pass the fabulous medieval town of Yvoire and you will skirt the famous Jet d'eau in Geneva.
- Lausanne-Ouchy : departure at 10:55 and return at 18:10
- St-Sulpice : departure at 11:15 and return at 17:50
- Morges : departure at 11:33 and return at 17:35
- St-Prex : departure at 11:48 and return at 17:20
- Rolle : departure at 12:18 and return at 16:50
- Yvoire : departure at 12:55 and return at 16:12
- Nernier : departure at 13:02 and return at 16:00
- Coppet : departure at 13:45 and return at 15:33
- via Versoix, Geneva
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays from 22.04.2023 to 31.05.2023 and from 17.09.2023 to 15.10.2023
- Everyday from 01.06.2023 to 16.09.2023